Punta Cana, a gem tucked away on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, is without a doubt one of the best and mesmerizing places for a memorable holiday in the Caribbean. Tourists with extravagant budgets and even those with shoestring resources will have a gala time here. Here is why Punta Cana should be your next destination for an unforgettable holiday:
• Punta Cana has hordes of accommodation options. Beachfront villas, five star hotels, cozy condos and tiny apartments; whether you are a romantic couple on a holiday, retiree taking a breather after lifelong of hard work, family with children or a backpacker, you will definitely find an accommodation that suits all your needs and budget.
• There is something about the air here, which puts you in a calm state of mind as soon as you land here. The laidback vibe of the place, the friendly locals, good energy of other tourists and tons of outdoor activities; even the most cynical of you will have a reason to smile and flash your teeth at strangers.
• Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is undoubtedly an awesome place to rejuvenate. You can lay on the beach all day long, enjoy a few surfing lessons, dine in one of their amazing gourmet restaurants, gamble away at a casino, go for a natural safari or simply enjoy the pleasure of doing nothing.
• Ladies – this one’s for you. Make sure to visit the Palma Real Shopping Village for some quality retail therapy. Beauty products, beach gear, home décor stuff, etc. line up the shelves of the pretty shops and boutiques in this ultra-modern mall. Those looking for street shopping can visit the flea markets for some good bargains.
• Most of the popular hotels here offer everything from spas to fully equipped fitness rooms. Some of the suits in popular chain hotels in Punta Cana define luxury. So this is definitely the place to rekindle old romance to start a new, brimming one.
• The best part about coming here is that there are direct flights available from most North American and Western European cities. So say goodbye to transit and multiple long flights and say hello to vacationing in Punta Cana – an island with eternal sunshine and endless adventures.